Tuesday, August 22, 2023

August 22, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. White Point Resort.

White Point Resort was hopping today.  The whole place looked beautiful.  Anna drove us in her car and Doreen, Ruth and I enjoyed lunch in the lounge.  The day was perfect with blue skies and full sun.  We sat right next to the window and watched the children play in the water.  Perfect.

The golf course was full.  We had to wait while people hit the ball down the fairway before we could drive into the resort.  The whole place was busy with lots of children playing and feeding the rabbits.  The whole atmosphere was lively and fun and we enjoyed our whole experience.  I have been told that the food was spotty but not this time.  We all ordered something different and all equally delicious.  I ate a Rueban sandwich.  I loved every bite.

I am pleased to know that White Point Resort is doing well.  It is a wonderful resource for those who live in Liverpool.  The beach is wonderful and the activities for the children plentiful.  And the resort itself is beautiful.  I am again impressed as were my guests.  Hats off to the White Point Resort..

No comments: