Wednesday, August 23, 2023

AUGUST 23, 2023. WESTERN HEAD, NOVA SCOTIA. EMPTY HOUSE.

Once again, my house is empty.  And once again I turn to the television for company.  This evening, I watched a baseball game while drinking my Meta Mucii.  I must say that when I am sitting in the living room visiting with my friends I drink the orange drink more quickly.  When I watched the Padres against the Marlins it took me 7 innings

My lady friends, Doreen and Ruth R. left this morning at 7:00 when Mr. Gaskell picked them up for their journey to the airport.  I heard the garage door close when they left.  But I slept on.  We had a good visit and a lot of fun.  So I will miss them.  But today at 12:30 Gill hosted the DWEM's for lunch at Lanes.  As usual, the food and the company were excellent.

Now I will be alone for two weeks.  But I will continue to thrive and survive.  The weather continues to be excellent which I will enjoy.  So here I  go.  

No comments: