Saturday, August 26, 2023

August 26, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Moving.

This weekend granddaughter Sarah moved into her apartment in Dallas.  She is excited to be renting her very own place.  And I am excited for her too.  David and Suzanne drove in their vehicle to move all her belongings from home, which includes her art.  Sarah drove her own new truck, also full of her belongings.  And today the movers were bringing her furniture from law school, where she was sharing a house with two other girls.

Katey, Brock and Astrid have just driven to Ontario and tomorrow will go to Wendy's cottage in Muskoka.    I will be interested with how Astrid enjoyed the lake.  At one years of age, she might now enjoy the chilly lake.  And they have just moved into a new larger house at Purdue University.  Katey is my Wonderful Wendy's daughter, so is my grand niece.

In Jackson, Sebastian and Cheryl along with their children have moved into the Greaves old farm house in Madison.  They have officially lmoved  out of their Jackson home.  So my friends Eleanor and Jim  have neighbors at their home on the family compound.  They are excited to be out in the country and bit by bit they will make improvements to the old but gracious large home.  I wish them well.

So while I stay in place in Nova Scotia, my family and friends are on the move.  Great fun.  

No comments: