Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30, 2013. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. My Work.

Today I had a real task.   The laundry needed to be done and my medications organized for the next four weeks.   Those were the only activities that absolutely positively needed to be done today.   I started in diligently right after breakfast and by 11:00 It was all done.  My work for the day was over.   My life is ridiculous for sure.

The day was beautiful, warm and sunny.  Ken worked on the computer while I read.  We have both discovered  the U Tube videos of brass bands  and individual performers so we listened to several this afternoon.  I listened to a trumpet player named Vencetti  (or something like that)  who was wonderful.    Yesterday we listened to the Black Dyke Gala Concert.   Ken listens on his ear phones while I just play them out loud.

Ken and I walked down to the Hotel for a drink and discovered something new.  The bar has installed a small sushi station so of course I ordered appetizers for the four of us.   It is a good addition to the bar.  And we walked back home after dinner.   Ken is much better than last year when he would take the shuttle home.  This is a good thing!!

No comments: