Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014. Artemas. Pa. The Rainbow.

Tonight while sitting at dinner a huge rainbow appeared. We five were sitting in the screened porch at the Hill House enjoying the light rain. All of a sudden, the sun came out behind the house. We could still see and hear the rain and we could see the light from the sun. Someone commented that with the sun out and also the rain we should see a rainbow. Soon the rainbow appeared over the top of the hill. As we watched, a double rainbow came in sight. Wendy, Rita and I went outside to see the end of the rainbow and found it miles away. For a while, we saw one huge complete rainbow. It was a wonderful sight but impossible to catch on camera I am not a superstitious person and neither are the other four folks sitting at the dining table. But Ian, the engineer of the group, commented that this rainbow seems to be a good omen. We all agreed.

2 comments:

Mostly Mosaics by Martha said...

Ruth, Ken, Rita, Ian and others,
Think of you so often, prayers continue. And, last night as we drove home from Buchanan ( a few miles to the west of here, we were driving east ) we, also, saw a rainbow! It was rather faint and seemed to come and go -- but after reading your blog -- I thought how serendipitous!

Love you all!

Currently I am directing a play "Out of Sight ... Out of Murder." The cast came with wonderful skills -- and it has totally fallen apart since the beginning! They cannot seem to memorize! Play opens this thursday (two days!) and I am a basket case! It has been such an upsetting project -- may quite the theater for a while! (I know this is rather inconsequential to all you are going thru - just venting, I guess!)

Again, lots of love to all of you. And, happy rainbows! x o x o x o x o x o

Mostly Mosaics by Martha said...

I think I already sent my comments !