Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014. Artemas, Pa. The Farm.

The red bud was in full bloom. The display along the highways and in the woods was magnificent. Ken and I both wondered why we had never noticed it before. Perhaps we missed it because of timing., or perhaps because we normally access the farm from the east. Today we drove from the west, via Morgantown and Cumberland. Our drive today was lovely, through the valleys of West Virginia. The trees have new leaves so the variety of green is huge…and beautiful. West Virginia is a lovely state. The roads have few long straight stretches and the houses are perched on the sides of the hills in picturesque fashion. There is lots of water in the creek at the farm . At the moment, I seem to see an overwhelming amount of work staring in my face but I know that tomorrow will bring renewed vigor and enthusiasm. I have already called Keith. He will replace the broken toilet seat and remove the paintings hung high on the walls. Already, we have made progress, when we asked for help. It has been suggested to me that an onion will continue to grow as long as one figures out something to do. Such a good idea..

No comments: