Friday, May 13, 2016

May 13, 2016. Madison, Mississippi. Making Plans.

Making plans is what I do best.  The concept of figuring out what we will want to do, and then put in place the separate parts to carry out those plans is appealing to me.  Maybe I am just good at it so that is why I like to make these long term plans.  I think I drive my family nuts.

Today I firmed up our catering service in Nova Scotia so until Dave and Irene leave for home in early August, our dinners will not be cooked by us.  And I set up a party at our house on July 16th to say farewell to the Sutherlands and to say welcome to us.  Vicki is looking after the food.  Gill will invite people that I have no e mail addresses.   The cleaning people will have the house ready when Christina and the Sutherlands arrive on July 3 and they will clean each week we are at home in Nova Scotia.  Robert will fill and open the hot tub so it will be ready for the season.

We will be in Texas for 5 weeks before flying to Nova Scotia.  While we are in Texas, Marilyn and friend Tupin will visit us at the lake.   And we will spend time at the ranch and with David and Suzanne and the girls in San Antonio.    We are set for our summer plans.

No comments: