Thursday, February 16, 2017

February 16, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. Dr. Villalobos.

At the end of my appointment with the good doctor, he stated that I can now consider my eye surgery a success.  He said that both eyes are functioning properly and with my glasses I see 20/20 in my right eye and 20/30 in my left, which he said is pretty good.  He now turns me back to my eye doctor in Mississippi.   This was all spoken to me in a rather formal manner even though his English is not perfect.   At the very end, he told me to call him immediately if I have any of the following, which he recited to me in detail.

Doreen came with me today to my appointment which was three weeks after my first.  Dr. Kosko from Mississippi gave me instructions and I have carried them out.    My pressures are good.  10 in the right and 10.5 in the left which are both excellent.   I e mailed  the results to Dr. K. this evening and I will see him on March 13.  Even though Dr. K. was anxious about us coming to Mexico, everything has turned out well with my eyes.

Fluvial is new to me.  Dr. Villalobos has his office in this subdivision.  Neither Ken nor I have ever been there even though it is quite large and has hundreds of restaurants.  It is a place for Mexicans.   There does not seem to be any tourists.  I noted many residences of every level.  We saw row houses and we saw gated communities of luxury homes.  And lots and lots of commercial enterprises.  I was pleased to see another area of Puerto Vallarta all because of my need to see Dr. Villalobos.  Once again, something good comes from everything.

No comments: