Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. Pedicures.

This year, 2017, I will turn 80.  At some point in my life, I began to indulge myself.  When I turned 50, the agents at work gave  me a manicure and pedicure.  Until then I had never had either but since that time, I have continued to have pedicures several times a year.  Today, Doreen and I had a pedicure.   We had made an appointment last week at the mall.  The place is new so it sparkled with newness and energy.  They have all the new equipment and the place is clean as a whistle.  Doreen and I felt like queens sitting in the big luxurious chairs and being looked after by two young ladies attending our feet. This indulgence certainly makes you feel good.

Next we met Don and Ken for lunch at Jude's, just outside the hated market.   I ate mussels, which were unusual but delicious.  They were huge.  We four had a delightful day, indulging ourselves.


No comments: