Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 18, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. Lunch.

Somehow or another things seem more festive when you are being taken out for lunch.   I am not sure why.    It really makes no sense because we four take turns with paying the bill.   On Tuesday we ate lunch at the golf course.  Ken and I paid the bill which made it special for us because we were the hosts.   I made the reservation.  It was our party.  Today, Don and Doreen took us out for lunch which was special because we were being looked after.  We had no responsibilities except as a guest.  In some way it is a bit like trick the brain.  But it is fun.

Today we ate at the Mexican restaurant at the mall.  We four walked.  Doreen and I walk faster than Don and Ken so we had time  to check out the new pedicure place on the second floor.  Doreen and I will both have a pedicure on Monday at 1:00.  As usual, the food was excellent.  The service was as usual slow.  The waiters do not rush you.  It is their way of being polite.  After our lunch, we ate ice cream on the first floor.  Then we took a golf cart home to Playa Royale, our home.

But the time we arrived home at 3:30, I was ready to put up my legs.  Ken and I enjoyed being taken out for lunch.  Somehow or another, it makes us feel special.

No comments: