Friday, April 13, 2018

April 13, 2018. Madison, Mississippi. The Playoffs.

The first round is exciting because we get to watch so many games. For the past three nights, four games could be watched, three at one time in the early evening. I love the variety and the different styles of play. Hockey is an exciting sport with great speed and skating skill. And I enjoy watching the fans. Nothing really happens to you if your team does not win but for some reason, everyone feels better when their team wins. My friend Maureen today noted how much fun it was when the Redskins and the Bullets were winning. People actually talked to each other in the grocery store. And the poor Washington Caps. First game lost. The commentators call them to not get out of the first round. Our Nashville team looks good as does the Winnipeg Jets. I was delighted to see Pittsburgh lose. I declare right now that Nashville and Boston will play for the Stanley Cup. In the meantime, we have lots of quality TV time watching all the games. Truth be told, I do not care who wins. The journey from the beginning to the end is what pleases me. I love the playoffs and I will enjoy every minute of the games. But I like it best when Nashville wins!!

No comments: