Monday, April 30, 2018

April 30, 2018. Madison, Mississippi. Action.

They were here for a total of 30 minutes but they got the jobs done. After brunch yesterday, I asked Christina and the girls to stop at our home to see the new chair in place and to help move the big black chair. As the restaurant was a bit north of us and they had to drive about 5 minutes away on their way home, I thought they might indulge me. And they did. Also, Kate wanted Jen to see our lovely home overlooking the reservoir. The first task I asked Christina to do was to hang three paintings in our TV room. Since we moved the chairs, Ken and I look at two blank walls on either side of the doorway. I had selected pieces from our storage room and set out the hammer and picture hooks. Christina is quick, so that task was quickly accomplished. At the same tome and at Ken's request, Molly checked outside and walked down to the dock to be sure everything was OK. Kate meanwhile was touring Jen. Next task was to move the 2 chairs in the sun room downstairs. Kate connected the new extension to the big black chair and with three pushing it, the chair was moved into place. Christina and I moved the old recliner so both chairs fit in the space, plus a spot for the table. Kate loved the massage chair. Molly too. I think the next time they are here that chair will be their toy. Ken ask them if they would set up all the cushions on the deck. The weather was expected to be fine for several days so Ken wanted to be able to sit outside. And when they left, they remembered to take the movies and plate that had been sitting by the front door for two weeks. The whole visit took 30 minutes but with everyone helping, the action was swift and the tasks were completed. Ken and I were grateful.

1 comment:

blogger said...

All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara