Saturday, April 28, 2018

April 28, 2018. Madison, Mississippi. Lost Objects.

Our house is not huge. We have all our clothes in one room. But I still can not find the pair of white shorts Ken wore home on the air Ambulance from Mexico. I feel sure he was wearing those shorts because they were comfortable. Rita and I bought them at the Plaza when he was short of comfortable clothes when using the catheter. Now I can not find them. I have casually looked on his shelves but now I must remove every garment and organize. With more than one person getting out clothes no telling where they were stored. I am the only one here who does laundry and I know I have not washed those white shorts. I am puzzled. Where could they have gone? Another object that got lost in the transfer from Mexico to here was the plastic bag holding my sleeping pills. I only used them for 30 days and the prescription as for 90 days, but I was careful to be sure to bring them home just incase I needed them again. Being cheap, I did not want to leave them. One night after we returned I thought I might need those little white pills so I opened the drawer where I felt sure I had put them. Lo and behold, they were not there. I felt sure I must have left them in a case so checked the next morning. But to no avail. I do not need them but I am irritated that I can't find them. Where on earth did that little plastic bag disappear to in my home. Nothing was left in our condo in Mexico. Both Rita and Ian also checked to be sure that we were leaving nothing behind. They must be here someplace. All serves to keep me humble I guess.

No comments: