Sunday, March 10, 2019

March 10, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. Daylight Savings.

David hates it. "Serves no purpose," says he. But we all go along with the program whether we like it or not...except for Arizona. Last afternoon before Kashina left, she changed all my clocks so I would not get caught in the morning. Fortunately, we were never able to change the clock in the car. Following the instructions in the Subaru does not work. So we gave up. Now we are back on the correct time in the car. Fortunately, cell phones change the time automatically, which is a blessing as does the computer. Soon sunrise and sunset will be opposite. Spring Solstice will be here. Every day I check on my phone to see the weather and the times for sunrise and sunset. Just one of those little pleasures. But twice a year changing the clocks for day light savings is just a nuisance. I am with David. We should get rid of it. Farmers hate it. But once a system is put in place, getting rid of anything seems to be impossible. So we might as well keep on changing the clocks, especially as Kashina did the task. I got lucky.

No comments: