Sunday, December 1, 2019

December 1, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. Les Miserables.

I have no idea how I missed this program when it was first held in 2010. Perhaps it had never been shown on TV before now. Tonight, PBS showed the 25th anniversary concert of the musical. It was a fund raiser but I just switched to the football game, which Houston won. The concert was magnificent. I loved every minute. I have seen the musical on stage two or three times so I know the story and songs but the singing was wonderful. It was worth watching for sure. After the concert was over, the 4 leading mens characters over the 25 years cane on the stage and they all four sang several songs together. The leading ladies did the same. It was quite an exciting time. The tunes keep running through my mind, one after an other. I felt grateful to PBS for showing such a wonderful concert. I felt grateful that I spotted it. I enjoyed a wonderful concert and never left home. What a blessing.

No comments: