Thursday, October 13, 2022

October 13, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Home at Last.

 I am home in Mississippi. Ur I am not at my best.  Between the case and my computer I lost the cord, so I am writing on my iPad which I have not done for years.  

All went well.  The whole trip home went as planned.  The whole travel industry worked like a well oiled machine.  From the beginning of the day until I walked in my home everyone did their job in a timely fashion.   So here I am.  Tomorrow I will have a new helper as Kashina is still in Texas.   Ur for now, I am going to bed.  A travel day takes the stuffing out of a person.  

On another day I will report on an interesting conversation I had with my driver this morning.  It was raining so the drive from the Fairmont hotel to the airport took a long time.   It. I enjoyed our conversation.  More to come.  Now I will rest.  

No comments: