Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 19, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. My neighbors.

 I live in Tower 3, the center of a horseshoe of five towers.  So Tower 2, is just next to me, but curved toward the water.  I can look right into my neighbor, both the balcony and the dining room.  When my neighbors are living there, we keep our drapes closed on that side of the room.  Except my neighbors are not there.  They live in Calgary and usually they spend the whole winter here in Mexico.  So every day we look to see who has arrived.  But so far, nothing.

We see lights.  But we think there are timers.  And we have noticed people in the condo.  Again, we decided that the cleaning lady was there.  Last evening, I noticed a couple in the unit.   We figured that a couple was checking the unit just to be sure all was well.  But I have changed my idea.  My neighbors own their unit outright.  I think the condo is up for sale.  My neighbors are not young but not as old as me.  But all the action in the unit would make us think that purchasers are looking at the place.  It is a three bedroom unit.  Now we must dig a little deeper to see if the unit really is for sale.  Clearly, no one is living there.  We must figure it out.

No comments: