Sunday, January 29, 2023

January 29, 2023. Hard Rock Resort. Nuevo Vallarta. Room Service.

Nothing seems to me more luxurious than having breakfast brought to your room.  Last evening Wendy ordered breakfast for me and at 9:00 sharp this morning the man arrived with my breakfast.  I sat at the table in my bedroom drinking coffee and eating my breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and a fruit plate.  Wendy had already come up to the room after having breakfast with Kenny and Anne so she joined me for coffee.  I ate too much breakfast but it was delicious. 

I have no idea why I think room service for breakfast is so special.  But I do.  Wendy has already ordered my breakfast for tomorrow.  And I will eat breakfast in my room every morning while we stay at The Hard Rock, which will be for two weeks.  One reason Ken and I always ordered room service for breakfast is that both restaurants serve breakfast as a buffet so we had to get our own breakfast and carry the plates to the table.  Ken could not do that so we always ordered breakfast in our room.  I will do the same thing while I am here now.

Every morning, I will remain in my night shirt and drink coffee and eat breakfast in my own elegant room.  And I will enjoy every minute.  

No comments: