Monday, January 9, 2023

January 9, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Fake or Fortune?

My good friends Jan and Larry from Liverpool, NS. told me all about this program, Fake or Fortune?  They thought I would enjoy it.  But until now, I never did anything about watching it.  You can watch it on YouTube.   They thought that as I enjoy Antiques Road Show I would enjoy Fake or Fortune.  Finally, this evening, Wendy, Ken and I watched two episodes.  And we all enjoyed it.

I had mentioned the program to Ken.  He figured out how to get to the program on YouTube, and then show it on the television so we all three could watch on the bigger screen.  First we watched a later program which we all found fascinating.  And then we went to the beginning to watch the very first program and we enjoyed it too.  So we are hooked.  Larry and Jan were correct.  I did enjoy.

No comments: