Thursday, January 26, 2023

January 26, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. The Snow Bowl.

The football playoffs took place this past weekend.  I watched a bit of the four games but the game I liked the best was the game held in Buffalo.  It was snowing.  It was snowing hard.  The field was covered with snow except the lines which were uncovered by a machine.  The snow made everything slick.  Even the ball was slippery.  Watching from the comfort of Mexico where the doors and windows are open to the air just made us laugh.  We were delighted to be in 80 degrees.

I did not really care who won those games although I always cheer for Dallas.  And I also cheer for Buffalo.  But neither of my teams won.  So now we will have two games this weekend, both played on Sunday.  I suspect there will be no snow bowl on Sunday.  But I must say that the most interesting part of the game was the snow.  It was great fun watching the slipping and sliding.  And it was great fun feeling smug.

No comments: