Wednesday, July 12, 2023

July 12, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Ooops!!

 I left my chair in the living room and headed to the kitchen.  I had been texting.  As I walked, I was muttering about my vision.  Often after a spell at the screen, my vision is not good so I was complaining all the way.  "My vision is getting worse," I said to my self. "I need more lights in this house."  I struggled to find the food in the fridge but finally put a pot of tomato soup and a yogurt on the tray of my walker.  And I sat down in the TV room.

I turned on the television and kept muttering because I was unable to ready the guide.  Then I was really alarmed and irritated.  But finally saw the light.   I was wearing reading glasses.  And then I stopped complaining.  Stupidity in action right inside my own house.  And I finally laughed.

No comments: