Tuesday, July 18, 2023

July 18, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Social Life in N.S.

 I do not lack for social life here in Nova Scotia.  First of all, Anna is good company and she helps me four days a week from 9 to 2.   Just the past weekend, I was invited to dinner at Mary and Clif on Saturday, and on Sunday I took friend Fran to Lane's for brunch.  Both events I enjoyed, not only the good food but also the company.

Tomorrow, Jan and Larry are bringing lunch to my house.  Gill will join us because they have not seen Gill since she returned from Toronto.   Larry loves to cook so our lunch will be special.   Then on Thursday, Walt and Mary have invited me for lunch at their home, along with Mary, Clif and Gill.  So we will have a mini party.  Mary is a good cook so I look forward to that lunch.

And on Friday, Anna will drive me to the home of Sandra S. where Sandra and I will try out a new restaurant in Blockhouse, a little town close to Bridgewater.  My week will be busy and my social life full of interesting events.  In addition, Wendy and Clausen are now here which means more visitors to my home, which I enjoy.  Mary M. drops in to say hello regularly as does Gill so I am not left alone for long.  No wonder I enjoy coming to Western Head in Nova Scotia.  It is a happening place.  

No comments: