Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 15, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. 2 Shots Complete.

 Part od my instructions, as directed by my Oncologist, is for me to take my two shots once a month plus have my blood drawn once a month to check my blood counts.  Thanks to Nifty Norm, my doctor nephew, i have followed all instructions.  All instructions have been followed.  Norm arranged everything.  A clinic in Bridgewater administered the shots by a nurse, and the blood was drawn in the hospital in Bridgewater. So I am done for the month of July.

If my blood counts are normal, I have decided not to do the blood work again.  They were normal in June and I look fine, so probably they will be normal in August too.  Norm will report to me the results.  I already have an appointment for August for the shots, so I am in good shape, again thanks to Norm.  So here we go.  Nothing to be done until August.  Whoopee!!.

No comments: