Wednesday, July 5, 2023

July 5, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Basketball Player.

 She is a professional basketball player.  She earns over a million dollars a year playing a young peoples game.  She undoubtedly went to University on an athletic scholarship.  And she lives in the United States. But yesterday, on Independence Day she bashed the Unites States calling the place all kinds of nasty words.  I did not listed to her words or read the whole article because I was disgusted.

I would like  her to move to another country.  Maybe she would prefer her life someplace else.  Russia ha a professional league.  She could play there.

I love athletics.  But I will not watch men's  professional basketball because, until the playoffs, the players do not try hard to win.  And they are all whining.  They whine at the referees.  They whine about the country.  They are rich, spoiled brats and I will not watch their games.  Now the women players are catching on.  Not good.  I have no patience.

No comments: