Monday, July 17, 2023

July 17, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. My Bedroom & Breakfast.

 This is such a luxury.  Most mornings, after Anna checks my glucose levels, she brings me breakfast in my bedroom.  She started the routine last summer whenI would be having the shower that day.  But this year she brings me breakfast every morning she works.  And I love it.  My bedroom is lovely.  I have a comfortable reading chair with great light so that is where I eat my breakfast.

Spending time in my bedroom allows me to enjoy the art in the room.  Very often, I spend very little time in the bedroom during daylight hours so I especially enjoy my time lingering over breakfast.  In addition, Anna brings her own breakfast up too so we chat and organize our day.  I have never enjoyed eating breakfast in bed, but I must say that I love eating my breakfast and drinking my tea while still sitting in a comfortable chair right in my own bedroom.  It is one of the pleasures of my days.  I am grateful for Anna.

No comments: