Saturday, July 8, 2023

July 8, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Television.

Today at noon Chris left Western Head to fly to his home in Madison, Mississippi.  So I am alone and will be until Rita and Ian arrive on the 13th.  Chris was here for two weeks.  We never turned on the television.    I have always found television both to give me information and entertainment and for company.  That was what I did tonight.  Both when drinking my orange drink and also when eating dinner, I watched television.

It took me a few minutes to master the new remote.  Plus I needed to figure our how to find my favorite channels.  But I did find golf.  And then at dinner I found the baseball channel.  So I was happy.  I have not mastered the remote yet but I will work on it tomorrow because I will be by myself .  It is my habit to never turn on the TV in the morning.  I rad at breakfast and all morning.  But in the late afternoon, when I am drinking my MetaMucill all by myself, I will turn on the golf channel and try to master the clicker.  I did not miss television the last two weeks because I had company.  But now that I am all by myself, I will enjoy the television.

No comments: