Thursday, September 21, 2023

September 21, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Winding Down.

 I have only one more dinner being delivered tomorrow.  This is hard to believe but true.  Tomorrow, Pat and Mal begin their long drive home to Barrie in Ontario.  And Carolyn leaves for Virginia on Monday morning.  As I only have Tina bring dinners when I have company, tomorrow evening will be my last catered dinner.  This weekend, Carolyn and I will be fending for ourselves.  We will go our for lunch both Saturday and Sunday, first to the Quarterdeck and then to Lanes.  We will eat a light supper at home because Carolyn does not drive at night.

And my bag is packed too.  Today, while we four went to the Osprey Nest for lunch, Anna organized the stuff in the garage.  Now, next Friday, Anna merely needs to put the truck into the garage.   Next is to carry my little bag and backpack downstairs so that when Mr. Gaskell comes to pick me up I will be ready.  Things are definitely winding down at Western Head.  By the 30th I will be ready.  Then on to the next.  

No comments: