Tuesday, September 26, 2023

September 26, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Changes.

Life is full of changes.  Gill has just moved into her new condo in Toronto which is near Blood and Yonge.  Her old one, which overlooked Lake Ontario has sold and settled.  Now she is busily getting organized into her new digs, which is double the size of her last one.

Walt and Mary will no longer look after my Nova Scotia over the winter.  They will be away for over 4 months so they are turning it over to friend David N..But first David will accompany me to Mississippi and stay for a visit.  When he returns, he will begin the weekly checks.  And he will repair anything that comes up.

Portia, my helper in Mississippi has gone back to school to get an RN.  My new helper will be Marlene, who will start next Monday.  Portia was wonderful so I hope that Marlene will be just as good.  The company that I use, Sitters, Inc., assures me that I will be pleased and as I have never had a bad one from them I am sure she will be fine.  But getting adjusted always has its issues.  I am hopeful.

So here I go into a new season full of confidence that all will be well.  So here we go.   

No comments: