Sunday, September 24, 2023

September 24, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Four Ladies.

 We four met at 10:00 at Lanes today for breakfast.  We are four ladies of mature age, all widows.  Nancy L. was there along with Sandra S.  And of course Carolyn and I were the fourth.  I was the only person who knew everyone. so we had a lot to learn from each other.  We had a wonderful time.  We talked about travels.  And we talked about our activities.  And we talked about Liverpool.  

And of course, the food was wonderful.  We all ate a full big breakfast  I ate eggs, sausage, fried potatoes and toast.  And of course, we talked.  And we talked.  And we got home at 1:30.  Everything worked out well and I was pleased that I organized our small event.  Some times things just work out well.  That was one of those days.  Pretty nice.  

No comments: