Wednesday, September 27, 2023

September 27, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Traditions.

Anna began helping me the summer of 2019, the first time I had come to Nova Scotia by myself.  Her husband and I met a couple of times through the season and I liked him so at the end of the summer, I invited Anna and Abe out to dinner, to celebrate our successful season.  And we enjoyed ourselves.  We have been doing it every year except we begin including  son Isaac tom the dinners.  And we had a tradition going, which we all enjoyed.

Tonight was the day for our celebration except we added Sam, who will be married to son Isaac next July. So tonight, Helper Anna, husband Abe, son Isaac and soon to be married to Isaac Sam had dinner together at Lanes.  And we all had a good time.  I was delighted to see Isaac and Sam.  Since last year, Isaac has become a successful roofer.  We had lots to celebrate.  Now on Saturday we will go in different directions.  But we intend to reconvene next year.  This is a very nice tradition.  Simple but pleasant.  Pretty nice.  

No comments: