Thursday, September 7, 2023

September 7, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. The New Restaurant.

 I am delighted to have a new restaurant in town.  We need more variety.  But I am not feeling confident that the new place will stay solvent.  I hate to be negative but is a Japanese restaurant.  It is on the main street.  And it has no parking.  But I wish them well for sure.

The new owners have run a coffee shop right across the street where they serve coffee and croissants, which are delicious.  But it is too small so they are moving the coffee shop across the street at the front section of the restaurant.  The new place opened last week but so far I have not gone there for lunch.  Perhaps Anna and I will check it out tomorrow.  Or perhaps Pat and Mal will check it out.

When we first dined at the German restaurant just down the street I felt sure it would not survive.  But I was wrong.  There ae many Germans living here so perhaps they have supported the place.  But there are no Japanese people living here.  But I am delighted to have a new place in town.  Soon I will investigate it  my self.  

No comments: