Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 21, 2015. Madison, Mississippi. More good news.

The nurse called me to give me good news.  The Oncologist, Dr. Sheehan, had reviewed the scans from yesterday, and wanted to tell me that they look much better than the last ones, which is very good news indeed.  Until I meet with the good doctor next Tuesday, I will not know what that really means for the future of my treatment but at least we are moving in the right direction.

The carpet on the lower level was put down today.  They will finish tomorrow, along with the stairs.  Gloria thought the carpet looked old and worn and needed stretching so we decided to change it.  She selected the carpet, which was supposed to be installed before we returned but the carpet was delayed.  Interesting to note, that one section of floorboard was rotten and will need to be replaced tomorrow before the carpet in that area is completed.  Soon we will have replaced every corner of this house.  But it certainly looks good.

The pressures in my eyes were down too.  I saw the Eye Doctor this afternoon.  He switched one eye drop to a new more powerful drop.  And of course, I return in 6 weeks.  So three sets of good news today: the scan, the pressures and the carpet.   And Ken sorted all the mail.  Progress all around.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

WONDERFUL MISS RUTH!