Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 10, 2019. San Antonio, Texas. Home Cooking.

Every evening after Suzanne comes home from teaching, she cooks dinner for the family. I have been treated to exceptionally good meals. This evening we dined on Chicken Alfredo with cut up asparagus and capers, which was served in a bowl so we could watch the Astros game. It was delicious. I asked Suzanne during dinner time if she was cooking fancy meals for me but as she said no. She cooks dinner every night for the family but what she did was look up a couple of new recipes, which she tried out on my. One evening we ate a stuffed potato, full of ground sausage, cheese, corn, and beans. And we ate it with a cucumber salad fresh from David's garden. So I have eaten well these past ten days and have enjoyed the fresh cooked dinners. Suzanne had to learn how to be a good gook. Now she tries hard to serve healthy tasty meals for her family. Everyone in the family appreciate her efforts, especially me. Nothing better than good home cooking, especially from Suzanne's kitchen. Hats off to Suzanne.

No comments: