Saturday, October 12, 2019

October 12, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. Home.

Arriving home is always exciting. For me, returning home to Nova Scotia for the season is just as exciting as arriving home to Roses Bluff Drive. I was delighted to come home. Living in this home is a bit bitter sweet. Ken's hands are all over everything and I miss coming home without him. We purchased this home so we could live easily with or without physical ailments. Ken did just fine living in this home during the year he was not well. And for me, this home is an easy place to live. Everything is just want you need objects to be. My helper, Kashina, commented today that this home is large enough to be comfortable but not so big that it is grand. She is correct. This home is comfortable but not fancy. Last evening I organized just enough to be able to function last evening. But today Kashina and I got organized. Other than a pile of papers that I must review, everything has been sorted and put away, including the mail. Kashina opens the mail and I decide what pile to put in. The magazines are set beside my reading chair all set to go. We picked up my new medications at the pharmacy so I am set for the next three months. The small suitcase and backpack are stored in the closet. I am set to live here in Mississippi.

No comments: