Sunday, October 6, 2019

October 6, 2019. San Antonio, Texas. Exciting Games.

Beware of exciting games. They make you stay up late and then do not allow you to go to sleep, at least it did for me. Last evening, everyone went to bed before the end of the game. The Astros were ahead 3 to 0. First David wisely left the group at 10:30. Suzanne jointed him soon after. Just after 11:00, Allison headed upstairs to bed which left only Samantha and me. Finally Samantha left me by myself just at the start of the 8th inning. What happened next was the most exciting part of the game so I kept watching until the end of the game. The Houston Astros ended up winning the game 3 to 1 but not before the Tampa Bay Rays loaded the bases at the top of the 9th with no outs. It was very exciting. The game finally ended just after midnight. After getting ready to bed which meant writing my little blog and taking my night medications I turned out my light just before 1:00. And I stayed awake. And I stayed awake. I had attended the party in the afternoon and missed an hour of putting up my feet, which meant I was already tired. Bt one o'clock, I was wide awake. I stayed in bed and at least rested. But tonight, although the game is interesting, we have all headed to bed at a normal time. Late nights are not good for me. Even though I enjoyed the excitement of the last two innings of the game, I should have checked the score this morning. Tonight I was wiser.

No comments: