Saturday, June 27, 2020

June 27, 2020. Madison, Mississippi. Details.

Yesterday was the polar opposite of today where I dealt all day with details. I neither spoke to nor saw anyone. Two weeks ago I started setting things out that needed to go with me. I use the dining table in lieu of a spare bedroom next to me. As I go to Texas before coming home, I must take a nightshirt plus toothbrush and other supplies. At the beginning I always think my little rolling case will be mostly empty so I set out an extra shirt and shorts to use in Texas. One week ago I set out my case, again using the dining table. I am careful with the table and put a beach towel under the case. Bit by bit I put stuff in the case. I can not think the day before a trip so I know to finish preparations early. Today was the fine tuning. The medications went in along with the reading glasses and the calendar. Out came the shirt and shorts. Not enough space. And I changed my purse. My travel clothes are set on my bedroom chair. Everything from the fridge is now in the freezer. I have only 2 apples to eat tomorrow and two pieces of pizza for dinner, along with the last of a salad. All I must do tomorrow is to load the computer and iPad in my backpack and store the chargers. I think all the details have been dealt with. Tomorrow, Kashina will change the sheets and towels so they will be clean upon my return. My day was productive and I think I am set. Monday I head out with an easy mind. Then I hope for the best.

No comments: