Saturday, March 11, 2023

March 11, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Moving Day.

Today is a big moving day at Playa Royale.  My condo will be empty today but for just a few hours.  Soon another happy family will take over.  But for the four of us, we are moving on.  Anna and Abe will return to Pennsylvania to resume the rehab at the old house owned by their daughter and son in law.  It will soon be turned into an air&b.  The 5 grandchildren there in Pennsylvania will be delighted to see them.  But Anna and Abe have enjoyed themselves in Mexico.  And of course they looked after me.

Sara Lou and I leave a bit later than Anna and Abe.  We will be both flying to Mississippi, where SLC will visit me for the rest of the week.  She will return to Maryland next Friday.  In the meantime, we will have a busy time in Mississippi.  Sara Lou is kindly accompanying me home.  When I came to Mexico I needed Chris to accompany me.  Now SLC will be with me now.  I am in better shape now so perhaps by the time I get ready to travel to Nova Scotia I will be able to travel by myself.  But today Sara Lou will help me.

So we are all once again, moving on.  And here we go.  

No comments: