Tuesday, March 14, 2023

March 14, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Troubles.

On Sunday we had internet.  We also had the television working  on the lower level.  I called AT&T for a technician who was to come at 4:00 on Tuesday.  Yesterday morning a person from AT&T called to help.  It took an hour but the person managed to mess up everything.  In the afternoon some one called to help but to no avail.  Now the Internet is working.  But the televisions will not work.  So our very nice tech man is still with us.  One problem we have is his Mississippi accent.  Neither Sara Lou or I can understand him.

More troubles came with me PET scan, which was not good.  All the cancers  in the bones and the liver are bigger.  So we will work out a plan.  At the moment I will still take the chemo, which was half the dose of the original.  I knew the chemo was not working because my back was still hurting so sitting in a wooden chair was difficult.  So more troubles.  But whew we go. 

No comments: