Sunday, March 12, 2023

March 12, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. All Set.

My chargers are all plugged in but in the living room and the television room.  One suitcase has been opened and everything put away.  That was the small  case with my medications.  The medications are all put away in the proper place.  I just realized that I had left money in that case in a small zippered pocket so Sara Lou helped me to open it up and put the money away.  Portia will help me tomorrow to empty the bigger bag which houses my clothes.  So by tomorrow I will be able to function.

The television in my floor will not work so the technician will come on Tuesday afternoon to check it out and fix it.  The television on the lower level works just fine so this evening we watched a few innings of the Classic Baseball Tournament between the USA and Mexico/.  Mexico was winning.  I suspect that the storm blew out something on that TV.  But other than that, everything in the house seems to work.  

But I am set to function in Mississippi.  I still must open and review all the mail but that will keep.  And I must get an apostle stamp on the death certificate from the state of Mississippi.  I will do that next week.  For now, Sara Lou and I will enjoy ourselves.  We have plans for the week.  Now we are ready because the house is all set.  I can function.

No comments: