Thursday, March 9, 2023

March 9, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Porto Bello.

Tonight we celebrated.  Anne is finished with her isolation and has no more symptoms of Covid.  Anna and Abe leave for Pennsylvania at 2:00 on Saturday.  Sara Lou and I fly to Mississippi on Saturday  too but not until 3:30.  Anne and Kenny take their boat to La Cruz, to a new moorng.  They will lie at anchor and use their tender to get into shore.  So tonight we celebrated our time together here in Mexico.

Porto Bello is a wonderful Italian restaurant here in Nuevo Vallarta.  Ken and I ate there many times.  The food and the service have always been excellent so I was hoping that their standards have not slipped because I invited everyone to dinner tonight.  I was not disappointed.  My lamb chops were wonderful as was the mussels I ate as an appetizer.  We were a festive group.  And everyone was happy with their food.

I took everyone out to dinner because they all were a huge help to me so I was celebrating my good fortune in having such good friends and family.  I could not function here without my family and friends so tonight we celebrated being together and we wished Anne and Kenny all the best fortune as they head to the French Islands.  Our celebration was splendid at the Porto Bello..  

No comments: