Friday, January 29, 2021

January 29, 2021. Playa Royale, Mexico. Another Day.

And today was another day when I am still wearing my night shirt. First thing this morning I pulled on a pair of pans under my night shirt, which I am still wearing. No walking at all. No structure in my day. I have no idea how this happened. The system here with fractional ownership is that you request the weeks you want on line one year before the month you want. At 8:00 Pacific time I was able to request the month for February, 2022. At exactly 10:00 here, I needed to be at my i Pad to send a request to Cindy, the lady in charge. I had already been approved for January, 2022. I could not shower before the deadline so I prepared my breakfast, which I ate immediately, then read until the correct time. I was right on time and was approve for the month shortly after so it was worth getting organized. But I just kept reading until it was 2:00. And I am still in my night clothes and have not yet showered. After my nap I decided to make the pasts sauce, which I did. I had thawed the groundbeef so it needed to be made into sauce. I cook very sendom but the directions came back to me quickly. I sauteed onions and browned the meat. I had three different types of tomato sauce so I mixed them together and added a salsa can. Then I added everything together after the sauce cooked a bit. Tomorrow I will cook the pasts and eat it for dinner. The rest of the pasts I will mix with the left over sauce so I will have many meals ready. And I read sgain before sunset and the orange drink. Still no shower and still no walking. No structure in my day at all. And I have no idea why. My day just got away from me.I watched a bit of a hockey game between Chicago and Columbus. But then PBS was calling at 8:00. I did watch a PBS special from years of concerts at the Holluwood Bowl. The first hour was jazz and the next hour was Broadway tunes sung by new singers, which I loved. Tomorrow I will shower, I promise.

No comments: