Thursday, November 17, 2022

November 17, , 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Sunday Night Football.

 I enjoy watching Sunday Night Football although I do not watch much football all day.  I stopped watching football several years ago when the NFL handled the ontroversity with the taking the knee for the anthem.  And there were too many flags.  So I quit watching football.

But I like the song.  It was the first time I ever hears Carrie Underwood.  She looks great.  And she had a wonderful voice so I would look up the game just to see the beginning.  Sometimes I also watched the game.

The second reason I like Sunday Night Football is one of the announcer.  Christ Collingsworth is by far the best commentator on any channel.  And you could only listen to him on Sunday evening.    I always learn something from Chris but his comments are never complicated.  Neat trick.

So I always turn on Sunday Night Football even though I do not often watch for long.  But I enjoy.

No comments: