Sunday, November 13, 2022

Novermer 13, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Allergies.

 Tomorrow morning, the ac and heating man is coming to measure my ducks.  On Friday morning, Irene wondered if there is something in the house causing me trouble.  Interesting enough, in the middle of the night, I wondered the same.  The only thing we could figure out to do was to vacuum out all the air ducks. So I will figure out if it is affordable.  If I agree with his price, he will complete the work this week.

We have lived here since April 2015 and we have never had the ducks cleaned out.  I feel sure that the former  owner never did it either.  So we will see if it helps.  I am not prone to allergies and I keep the ac and heat running all the time.  There is no criteria in the attic.  The exterminator was here two weeks ago and all was well.  So we will see if cleaning out the ducks will help.  I hope so.

No comments: