Sunday, November 27, 2022

November 28, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Our Sunday Brunch.

We were not sure that Abe would be able to go out for a restaurant, so today Christina brought brunch to us.  She brought food from an Asian restaurant so brought Japanese for the girls, Chinese for Abe and Anna and Thai food for me and herself.  Our food was delicious.  We sat around in the living room as is my habit.  Sitting in a wooden dining chair is excruciating for me so I eat my food sitting in a comfortable chair.  I kind of tell if the chemo is working by the level of pain in my back.  This summer I knew the Ibrance was not working because of my back .  So we sat around the living room enjoying our food snd each other.  And we had a good visit too.

After Christina and the girls left, Abe and I took a nap while Anna went for a long walk in the neighborhood.   Anna and Abe have never experienced this temperature so they are enjoying the weather.  They go out on the back deck every day and Anna has taken to run up and down to the dock, which is not an easy feat.  While I drank my orange drink, we watched football.  Then after supper, we read the psalms.  And started to listen some clips about Dolly Parton on Abes phone.  We listened to some interviews and we heard several songs.  We had fun.  Our Sunday brunch was lovely as well as the whole day.  I feel fortunate to have Anna and Abe living in my home.

No comments: