Friday, November 25, 2022

November 26, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Thanksgiving Feast.

Three years ago, Christina and the girls celebrated with me for Thanksgiving.  We were to be all by ourselves.  So Christina and I were discussing our feast.  Suggest that I would order the turkey and trimmings from Primos, a place I had used in past years.  Christina admitted that she does not really enjoy eating turkey so we quickly changed our plans.  And we developed our new custom.

For the past three years, we have eaten steak for our Thanksgiving.  Our feast never varies.  We eat good steaks, cheesy potatoes and green beans along with orange rolls and dessert.  I order the steaks from Allen Brothers, the best steak house in the country.  And Christina does everything else.  The dinners were delicious and the clean up is minimal.  We all agree that we we enjoy our new tradition of steak for Thanksgiving.  Delicious and time saving.  What could be better.   

No comments: