Thursday, November 24, 2022

November 25, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Chris and Mexico.

I have not been at my best since returning to Mississippi.  My Pet scan was not good.  I developed a cough and I had a pneumonia.  In addition, my foot started hurting again.  And it was red and swollen.   I have asked my helper, Portia to work every day because I really was not able to look after myself.  So I was worried about traveling to Mexico by myself.

First I asked Portia if she could accompany me and stay for a few days of vacation.  She does have a passport but the timing was bad as it was too close to Christmas.  I mentioned my problem to my Lyft driver and he told me that he also had a Passport.  Further more, he was willing to travel just before Christmas.  I asked him if he would be willing to help me and look after me until Wendy and Ken arChristmas.  rive.  And he agreed.  In addition, he will stay with us in our Villa for a bit of a vacation.  He was reluctant to bother us  but I assured him that the accommodation was big enough for all.

So that is what will happen.  We leave on December 18 and Wendy and Ken, Alana and Nick will arrive on the 19th, at 6:00 pm.  Then for the rest of the week he will enjoy a little vacation in Nuevo Vallarta.  He is thrilled.  And so am I. 

No comments: