Saturday, January 26, 2019

January 26, 2019. Playa Royale, Mexico. Evaluations.

Most people while sitting by the pool read a book. Years ago, everyone used a device but now most people are reading a book not an i pad or a kindle. But not me. I sit and watch the people. A constant parade of people walk by me and they say hello. I smile back to them but I really am evaluating their shape and size along with their bathing suit and cover up. Of course I never say anything out loud except to Rosa. Her observations are often quite different from mine which I find interesting. I am much more critical. Rosa has observed that when the ladies are young, they have a big belly because they are having a baby, but when the men get old they all have a big pot belly but they are not having a baby. She thinks it is funny that many of the men look like they are about to have a baby. And she laughs to me. One observation I have is that at the pool in a bathing suit, thin is better. And very few ladies really are thin enough to wear a bikini. From the back, the tiny bikini bottoms show way too much flabby bottoms. These ladies have never seen themselves from the back. If they did, they would wear a different bathing suit. A surprising number of older ladies are thin and look good in their one piece e bathing suits. They get a passing grade. At our pool, men are fatter than the women. I seldom see a man with a flat stomach. The men with big bellies fail my test. I have fun watching and evaluating all the people I see. So thin is better. And most folks would be better with 25 pounds less than they are. But surprisingly, some people are almost perfect. They get a 10. Makes my day.

No comments: