Friday, January 4, 2019

January 4, 2019. Playa Royale, Mexico. Sara Lou.

Yesterday was a long day for Sara Lou. She flew very early from BWI airport to Chicago where she had a three hour wait for her next flight to Puerto Vallarta. She arrived in time at 1:49 but immigration and customs were jammed with people. And when she tried to get a taxi she had to wait. Whew. Finally she got to Playa Royale at 4:00. So she was tired. We talked and we talked and wed talked. Finally we ate yogurt and nut bread before we both put up our feet. Sara Lou slept until 7:00 then she prepared the pasta Rosa had given me the day before. We ate the delicious dinner at 9:30. And we talked some more. The pasta was delicious even though we had no salad or bread. Sara Lou and I have been friends for ages. We have travelled together so I am delighted she has come to join me in Mexico. She is good company. On a low note, this afternoon Murmie phoned to tell SL that Marilyn Teilembaum had passed away which made Sara Lou sad. Marilyn was an old Snider Bros. agent and had worked closely with SL for years. Sara Lou feels badly not to be there to help with the family. But she is here with me in Mexico. This afternoon we sat by the pool. I swam while Sara Lou read. Riviera Grill for dinner. We are having a good time. I am pleased she is here.

No comments: