Monday, January 7, 2019

January 7, 2019. Playa Roy7ale, Mexico. A Fine Day.

The highlight of the day was sitting at the end of Paradise Village looking out at the sea and eating our late leisurely lunch. The day was perfect. Sara Lou and I were sitting in the shade enjoying the warm air and the breezes. Ken and I often had lunch in this restaurant, infact it might have been our favorite. Happy memories flooded in. Sara Lou and I actually ate three courses. We sat and ate for a long time and enjoyed every bite and every minute. We had walked from Playa Royale to the Hotel because I was intent in finding out whether or not the Paradise Time Share organization had any program for buying back points. I am trying to decide how much I will use the time share. Our meeting went well and I was able to obtain answers. They have no program but the do have a system that I could pay for insurance which would rebate the annual maintenance fee. I must talk to David. We also walked back home. Tonight was the National Championship for football and I had a frustrating time finding the game on my TV. Finally at half time I found the game on the bedroom TV so we were able to watch Clemson stomp on Alabama. which was a big surprise. Our day was just fine. I was able to get answers, take a walk, eat delicious food plus watch a football game. Pretty nice for a widow.

No comments: