Tuesday, June 11, 2019

June 11, 2019. San Antonio. Now we are Three.

Suzanne is attending an in service training course in Austen. She left yesterday evening and will be home Thursday afternoon, so David, Abigail and I are alone together. And we are having a good time. Last evening we watched the basketball game together which was great fun. They cheer for Golden State while I root for Toronto. During the day, they go to work while I stay home with Moose who keeps me company in the house. Last evening, Suzanne prepared dinner for all of us which she ate before she left. This evening for dinner we ate the tomato basil soup that Suzanne prepared on Sunday. David's garden is so prolific that the tomatoes can not possibly be eaten so cooking is the answer. The soup was a winner. In addition, Abigail prepared grilled cheese sandwiches and a caprise salad with lots of tomatoes and cheese and basil. Delicious dinner. David and Abigail suggested we watch a movie tonight and selected, "MIRACLE ON ICE," which I had never seen. I watched the original game and certainly knew all about it but I enjoyed the movie, which was well done. So far we three are doing well. Tomorrow I will accompany them to the shooting range after they finish work. Then we will dine on Japanese food. During the day I will get organized for the journey north to Nova Scotia. The outside temperature is telling me to go north. I am enjoying life here at home in San Antonio. David and Abigail are looking after me very well. Small groups are good.

No comments: